We are proud to off er a variety of Sprinkler System Service Contracts, each designed to meet your specific watering needs.
Our skilled technicians will perform a 6-POINT SYSTEM check:
• Check the timer to establish proper watering amount
• Set the timer for proper watering times and days
• Check electrical power to the valves
• Verify the rain sensor is working properly
• Ensure proper operation of all sprinkler heads
• Adjust heads for proper coverage
• All repairs are time and materials aft er the inspection of the entire sprinkler system.
Repairs are billed at the current rates for parts and labor. All service contracts must be prepaid annually by check or credit card. Th is contract is for a Maintenance agreement is for one (1) year, and automatically renews aft er the first year. However, this agreement may be cancelled with a 30-day written notice. We look forward to providing your sprinkler service. Please call our office today to schedule an appointment. Please choose your level of service, provide the requested information, fill out form below, enclose full payment (check or credit card information) and mail to: Davidson Irrigation, Attention: Office Manager 5610 Zip Drive, Unit 102 Fort Myers, FL 33905